This Rental Agreement is effective upon acceptance for new users, and from July 1, 2019 for existing users
In this Rental Agreement
Effective date: July 1, 2019
This User Agreement and all policies and additional terms posted on and in our sites, applications, tools and services (collectively “Services”) set out the terms on which I Art Seoul offers you access to and use of our Services. All policies and additional terms posted on and in our sites, applications, tools, and services are incorporated into this User Agreement. You agree to comply with all terms of this User Agreement when accessing or using our Services.
The entity you are contracting with is: I Art Seoul, Co., Ltd, 336-1 Itaewon-dong, Seoul, South Korea; Eventtixt PTE. LTD, dba I Art Seoul, 28C, Stanley Street, Singapore.
In this Rental Agreement, these entities are individually and collectively referred to as “I Art Seoul,” “we,” or “us.”
Please be advised that this Rental Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see “Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability” and “Legal Disputes” provisions below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us or our agents to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate (see Legal Disputes, Section B(“Agreement to Arbitrate”)). If you do not opt out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us or our agents on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
2. About I Art Seoul Space
I Art Seoul Space is a multi-purpose space that allows event organizers to rent the space to organize a variety of events
3. Space Rental Fees
Weekdays open til 6pm : 30,000 won per hour (min 2 hr.)
Weekends open til close: 50,000 won per hour (min 2 hr.)
Kitchen for catering use: 100,000 won – Flat Fee (4 hours) (in addition to gallery fee)
Set-up (Max. 1 hr): must be included in booking time
End Time must include take down
Overage time: 50,000 won per hour for time overage. The rate will not pro-rated. Overage of 1 min to 1 hr will incur a minimum overage fee of 50,000. Non-payment of overage fee may result in a ban from future rental of space
Payment: 50 % of rental fee is due immediately after booking confirmation. The balance is due 72 hours prior to the event
Cancellation & Refund: 100% Refundable up to 72 hours before the event. 50% Refundable 48 hours prior to the event. The fee is not refundable within the 24 hours leading to the event. In case of cancelation, the funds will be refunded to you within 24 hours of receiving your bank account information during the business week Monday through Friday. This time frame only applies to refunds made via wire transfer from our business account. Cash refund may be possible with reasonable accommodations, i.e. the renter must pick up cash at I Art Seoul Space during or before a scheduled event.
Bar from renting
You may be barred from renting the space in future if you violate any of the conditions in this rental agreement. If you fail to make the payment as outlined above after your booking request has been approved and failed to cancel 72 hours prior to the event, you will be considered owing for the time booked and banned from renting in the future if payment is not made. We reserve the right to rent the space to another user even if payment is withheld from you. In special circumstances, we may refund the payment if another tenant rents the space for the same duration or longer.
4. Space Rental Conditions
I Art Seoul Space is a unique setting for special events, weddings, meetings, small concerts and presentations. Special events must be organized with the sensitivity of the space in mind. The safety of the art work on display at the Gallery is of the utmost priority. We reserves the right to refuse rental for any events deemed inappropriate for the space or potentially damaging to the artwork.
Gallery Rentals are dependent on current exhibitions. I Art Seoul will remain open when special events are scheduled during normal operating hours. To reserve the Gallery, a booking request form must be completed. This form must be approved by the Director of I Art Seoul. After booking request is approved, a signed contract and a deposit of 50% of the rental fee must be paid. The space will not be reserved until the deposit is paid. The balance is due 48 hours prior to the event.
The maximum capacity for Space rentals is dependent on the nature of the event. The exact number of attendees must be confirmed and approved by us prior to the event.
Outside food, beverages are not allowed in the space. Event organizers can purchase food and drink from our menus. The Renter can arrange for outside food on their own or with the help of an outside caterer for a catering fee (please see fees above). All catering costs: transportation or equipment, are not included in rental fees. Renters may not use gallery dishes, serving platters, stemware or silverware unless catering fee is paid. The Space hold a liquor license and can serve alcoholic beverages but not to minors.
Right to Sell Alcoholic Beverages and Food during you Event.
Set-up, Take-down, Decorations and Entertainment
On the day of the event, set-up must begin no earlier than one hours before the event unless pre-approved by the Space. All deliveries must be scheduled in advance. For events that take longer than one hours to set-up, an additional fee will be charged. The renter is responsible for all set-up including chairs, tables and other furniture or equipment. The Space owns a limited number of tables and chairs which may be used at no additional charge. The Space can provide a microphone and PA system. Takedown must occur immediately after the event and all rental equipment and decorations must be removed. If special take-down arrangements are required, they must be made with Space staff in advance of the event. Renter and caterer will ensure thorough clean up, including the removal of all garbage and recycling. In the event of non-compliance, the Space will reserve the right to charge renters for costs ensued. Following an event, breakdown must be completed within an hour. Events that require more time for breakdown will be charged an additional fee at an hourly rate.
5. Event Listing Conditions.
After your rental request is approved, you can list your event on www.eventtixt.com for promotion by sending us the event description through our contact form. When listing an event on www.eventtixt.com, you agree to comply with I Art Seoul’s Listing policies:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered,
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). I Art Seoul can’t guarantee exact listing durations,
- Content that violates any of I Art Seoul’s policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at I Art Seoul’s discretion,
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information,
- We strive to create a marketplace where users find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- user’s location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item’s location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer,
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services,
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results,
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on performance history of similar events and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the performance history of your individual listings to those of other sellers.
When you provide content using the Services (directly or indirectly), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined above) you have in that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of the Services, in any media known now or developed in the future. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your right to enforce your Intellectual Property Rights in that content against I Art Seoul, our assignees, our sublicensees, and their assignees in connection with our, those assignees’, and those sublicensees’ use of that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of the Services.
You represent and warrant that, for all such content you provide, you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to do so and to meet your obligations under this User Agreement. You represent and warrant that such content is accurate. You represent and warrant that use of any such content (including derivative works) by us, our users, or others in contract with us, and in compliance with this User Agreement, does not and will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. I Art Seoul takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.
We offer product data (including images, descriptions and specifications) that are provided by third parties (including I Art Seoul users). You may use that content solely in your I Art Seoul listings. I Art Seoul may modify or revoke that permission at any time in our sole discretion. The product data includes copyrighted, trademarked and other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary, or identification markings in the product data and not to create any derivative works based on that data (other than by including the data in your listings).
We try to offer reliable product data, but cannot promise that the content provided through the Services will always be available, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You agree that I Art Seoul is not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by third parties through the Services, and that you will not attempt to hold us or our data providers liable for inaccuracies. As a seller, you agree to ensure that content directly associated with your listings is accurate.
The name “I Art Seoul” and other I Art Seoul marks, logos, designs, and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of I Art Seoul in the U.S. and other countries. They may not be used without the express written prior permission of I Art Seoul.
7. Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of Title 17 of the United States Code
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act. I Art Seoul works to ensure that listed items and content on our site or in our apps do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, or certain other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify us and we will investigate.
8. Authorization to Contact You
I Art Seoul may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, at any telephone number that you have provided us, to: (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems with your account; (iii) resolve a dispute; (iv) collect a debt; (v) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; or (vi) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. I Art Seoul may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages for marketing purposes (e.g., offers and promotions), if you consent to such communications. Our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information is governed by the User Privacy Notice. As described in our User Privacy Notice, I Art Seoul may collect other telephone numbers for you and may place manual non-marketing calls to any of those numbers and autodialed non-marketing calls to any landline. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply and may include overage fees if you have exceeded your plan limits. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may change your communications preference at any time.
I Art Seoul may share your telephone number with its authorized service providers as stated in our User Privacy Notice. These service providers may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, only as authorized by I Art Seoul to carry out the purposes identified above.
Privacy of Others; Marketing
If I Art Seoul provides you with information about another user, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes that it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user’s information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Services. Additionally, you may not use user information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in I Art Seoul’s applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond I Art Seoul’s control.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content you provide (directly or indirectly) using the Services;
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, shipping, format, or other guidance provided by I Art Seoul;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any I Art Seoul Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing I Art Seoul Section above;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing Conditions Section above; or
- your need to modify practices, content, or behavior, or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts due under the I Art Seoul Money Back Guarantee up to the price the item sold for on I Art Seoul (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs, (b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees, which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) $100.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You will indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of I Art Seoul’s Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
12. Legal Disputes
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND I ART SEOUL HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
You and I Art Seoul agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen, or may arise, between you and I Art Seoul (including any claim or dispute between you and a third-party agent of I Art Seoul) that relates in any way to or arises out of this or previous versions of this User Agreement, your use of or access to the Services, the actions of I Art Seoul or its agents, or any products or services sold or purchased through the Services, will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section.
A. Applicable Law
You agree that, except to the extent inconsistent with or preempted by federal law, the laws of Korea, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and I Art Seoul, except as otherwise stated in this User Agreement.
B. Agreement to Arbitrate
You and I Art Seoul each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen, or may arise, between you and I Art Seoul (including any disputes or claims between you and a third-party agent of I Art Seoul) that relate in any way to or arise out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to the Services, the actions of I Art Seoul or its agents, or any products or services sold, offered, or purchased through the Services shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court. Alternatively, you may assert your claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized ReliefYOU AND I ART SEOUL AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND I ART SEOUL AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court, subject to your and I Art Seoul’s right to appeal the court’s decision. All other claims will be arbitrated.
- Arbitration ProceduresArbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator should apply the terms of the User Agreement as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to arbitrability, the scope or enforceability of this Agreement to Arbitrate, or the interpretation of Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”), shall be for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The use of the word “arbitrator” in this provision shall not be construed to prohibit more than one arbitrator from presiding over an arbitration; rather, the AAA’s rules will govern the number of arbitrators that may preside over an arbitration conducted under this Agreement to Arbitrate.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a completed form Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). You may download a form Notice. The Notice to I Art Seoul should be sent to I Art Seoul . I Art Seoul will send any Notice to you to the physical address we have on file associated with your I Art Seoul account; it is your responsibility to keep your physical address up to date. All information called for in the Notice must be provided, including a description of the nature and basis of the claims the party is asserting and the relief sought.
If you and I Art Seoul are unable to resolve the claims described in the Notice within 30 days after the Notice is sent, you or I Art Seoul may initiate arbitration proceedings. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA’s site at www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA in accordance with its rules and procedures, the party initiating the arbitration must mail a copy of the completed form to the opposing party. You may send a copy to I Art Seoul at the following address: I Art Seoul,. In the event I Art Seoul initiates an arbitration against you, it will send a copy of the completed form to the physical address we have on file associated with your I Art Seoul account. Any settlement offer made by you or I Art Seoul shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
The arbitration hearing shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or I Art Seoul may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and I Art Seoul subject to the arbitrator’s discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. In cases where an in-person hearing is held, you and/or I Art Seoul may attend by telephone, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same I Art Seoul user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Costs of ArbitrationPayment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, I Art Seoul will pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration. Any request for payment of fees by I Art Seoul should be submitted by mail to the AAA along with your Demand for Arbitration and I Art Seoul will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees directly to the AAA. If (a) you willfully fail to comply with the Notice of Dispute requirement discussed above, or (b) in the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous, you agree to reimburse I Art Seoul for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by I Art Seoul on your behalf that you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the AAA’s rules.
- Severability With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”), if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply.
- Opt-Out ProcedureIF YOU ARE A NEW USER OF OUR SERVICES, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO REJECT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE (“OPT-OUT”) BY MAILING US A WRITTEN OPT-OUT NOTICE (“OPT-OUT NOTICE”). THE OPT-OUT NOTICE MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE YOU ACCEPT THE USER AGREEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU MUST MAIL THE OPT-OUT NOTICE TO I ART SEOUL .
You must complete and mail the form to us in order to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. You must complete the Opt-Out Notice form by providing the information called for in the form, including your name, address (including street address, city, state and zip code), and the user ID(s) and email address(es) associated with the I Art Seoul Service account(s) to which the opt-out applies. You must sign the Opt-Out Notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. If you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate, all other parts of this User Agreement and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Agreement to Arbitrate has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with us.
- Future Amendments to the Agreement to ArbitrateNotwithstanding any provision in the User Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any amendment to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than an amendment to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that amendment shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against I Art Seoul prior to the effective date of the amendment. The amendment shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the Agreement to Arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between you and I Art Seoul. We will notify you of amendments to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on www.eventtixt.com at least 30 days before the effective date of the amendments and by providing notice through the I Art Seoul Message Center and/or by email. If you do not agree to these amended terms, you may close your account within the 30-day period and you will not be bound by the amended terms.
C. Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and I Art Seoul must be resolved exclusively by a court located in South Korea. You and I Art Seoul agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within South Korea for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
Except as otherwise provided in this User Agreement, if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. In our sole discretion, we may assign this User Agreement, and in such event, we will post notice on www.eventtixt.com.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such Section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on www.eventtixt.com. Our right to amend the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. We will provide you 30 days’ notice by posting the amended terms. Additionally, we will notify you through the I Art Seoul Message Center and/or by email. Your continued access or use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms. We may also ask you to acknowledge your acceptance of the User Agreement through an electronic click-through. This User Agreement may not otherwise be amended except through mutual agreement by you and an I Art Seoul representative who intends to amend this User Agreement and is duly authorized to agree to such an amendment.
The policies and terms posted on our Services may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the I Art Seoul Service.
If you create or use an account on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to this User Agreement. Such account is owned and controlled by the business entity. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement.
The User Agreement and all terms and polices posted through our Services set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and I Art Seoul, and supersede all prior understandings and agreements of the parties.
The following Sections survive any termination of this User Agreement: Fees, Content, Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Release, Indemnity, Legal Disputes, and General.